Friday, August 28, 2009

Frozen Pizza

It is Friday so we had pizza - a frozen Tombstone with extra cheese and I put pepperoni on half. We also had some mozzarella sticks for an app. Yum!

Today I got to go grocery shopping alone while my daughter was in school, which will be the norm from now on. I love my kid, but it was great! I was zipping around and got done much faster than when she is with me. Plus it was much earlier in the morning than when we would normally go so the stores were practically empty. JOY!

I am trying something new: to shop for two weeks worth of dinners instead of one. I don't know if this will work because my fridge is at maximum capacity, as is my small deep freeze in the basement. Anyway, here is the meal plan: Potato Pancakes & Sausage, Homemade Pepperoni Pan Pizzas, Cheesy Hamburger Hash, Enchiladas & Mexican Rice, Bobby Deen's Goulash, Cheeseburger Meatloaf, Omelets/Biscuits/Sausage, Dirty Rice, Baked Potato Soup, Soup & Grilled Cheese, Blackened Chicken Sandwiches, and Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars.

Happy eating!

2 comments:

  1. Shopping without children is so much easier :) Great Menu, I am excited to hear about the goulash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you post some of those recipes, that cheesy hamburger hash sounds interesting

    I like frozen pizza especially with added cheese and/or pepperoni

    I always enjoyed grocery shopping sans children; now I go with hubby and he's "worse" than kids. he likes to slowly........cruise each and every aisle; I just want in and out of there as soon as I can

    enjoy the weekend

    betty

    ReplyDelete