Monday, June 1, 2009

Liar, Liar, Plants For Hire

Okay, I lied. But I didn't mean to lie! I never made the burritos last night - I'm sorry! I asked my husband at 5pm if he was hungry and he wasn't (neither was I). Then I asked him again at 6pm and he was a 2 on a scale of 1-10 and I was still not hungry. So around 7pm he made himself a sandwich and I didn't eat until closer to 9pm, at which point I made a turkey and swiss on a kaiser roll and then had a cinnamon roll.

However, I fully intend to make the burritos tonight. And now I can use Willoughby's suggestion of putting the tortillas in the microwave with a cup of water to soften them. I'll let you know how it goes.

The title of this blog is from a Spongebob Squarepants espisode, in case you were wondering. I watch way too much TV with my kid, and as a result I know way more than I should about Spongebob, Caillou, Martha Speaks, Curious George, Mighty B, and Olivia than any adult should be allowed. (I never miss Grey's Anatomy and Gilmore Girls re-runs.)

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment