I would like to start by thanking This Stop Willoughby and Krista's Kitchen for sending me the Kreativ Blogger award! I have not been blogging for very long, so I am honored you gals thought of me. Thanks again!
The 'rules' for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Place a link to the person who nominated you for this award on your blog.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Seven interesting things about me? Here goes:
1. I have two metal rods in my back from scoliosis surgery when I was 16 years old. The scar runs from my neck down to my hips on my back. (No, I don't set off metal detectors.)
2. At 5'9" I am the shortest person in my immediate family. My mom was 6'1", my dad and my brother are 6'2". I would be taller if it weren't for the scoliosis.
3. I met my husband when I was 16 years old (he was 18) at a teen dance club. We dated on and off for 10 years before we got our act together and got engaged. Our wedding video is titled "A Decade Of Progress".
4. I have no fear of public speaking, which scares the bejesus out of most people.
5. But I am terrified of spiders.
6. The reason I learned how to cook in high school was because my mom went back to work as an accountant and it was either learn to cook dinner or starve during tax season.
7. I think I have a slight case of OCD and I am a neat-freak, but I am also very optimistic and friendly.
Now for the 7 bloggers I would like to nominate. They are:
1. girl, outnumbered
2. Tried & True Cooking With Heidi
3. A Dash Of Life
4. Crumbs In The Minivan
5. Marvelously Mundane
6. Buried With Children
There is no #7 because I don't follow enough blogs to send it to, sorry. Can I still keep my award? LOL
For dinner tonight I made Italian Beef sandwiches. Well, I didn't really make anything, I just heated up a container of Papa Charlie's Italian Beef with Gravy and served it with french bread from the grocery store bakery. We have tons of leftover sides from the BBQ and we both ended up having coleslaw. I am still tired from all the activity over the weekend, so this was easy and tasty.