Friday, September 18, 2009

Omelets, Sausage, Biscuits

Hello all! So, what excuse do I have for not posting since Tuesday? None! Dinners have not been all that exciting around here, so I got lazy and didn't post them.

On Wednesday morning I worked at my daughter's school which fulfilled a few of the service hours we are required to perform. Her teacher had me cutting and correlating and gluing and stapling. Then I took my kid to lunch at McDonalds and then we went to the library and checked out 20 new books for her. That night I made a frozen Palermo's Six Cheese Thick Crust pizza in the oven. It was really good!

Last night we both ate leftover Veggie Pitas; my husband had a veteran's committee meeting from 5:30-6:30 and I had a school open house/PTL meeting from 6:30-7:30, plus we were babysitting our neighbors kid.

Tonight I am making breakfast for dinner. I will make cheese omelets, sausage gravy and biscuits from a can. Easy and yummy! Have a great weekend!

Happy eating!

4 comments:

  1. yum, I love breakfast for dinner; it is a nice change and yours sounds so delicious!

    good for you for volunteering! I know the teachers appreciate the help and I always enjoyed being around my kids seeing what they were doing at school

    enjoy the weekend

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast for dinner and a big favorite around here, all except Daddy, I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw- Turbinado sugar is some times called raw sugar, it's larger granules. I found a link for you,

    http://www.buythecase.net/product/12851/sugar_in_the_raw_natural_cane_turbinado_sugar/?engine=googlebase

    I think you can find it in the baking section of most grocery stores. It's fun to have on hand to sprinkle on coffee cakes and muffins. My kiddos like it in their oatmeal :)

    ReplyDelete