Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chicken Kebabs

Tonight I made Chicken Kebabs on the charcoal grill and they were yummy! First I soaked my wood skewers in water. Then I waited for my coals to get nice and hot and covered in grey ash. I put cherry tomatoes, green pepper, red onion and chicken on the skewers. Then I drizzled them with olive oil and sprinkled them with Kickin' Chicken seasoning from Weber Grill Creations, which I got from my MiL awhile ago. I could have just used salt and pepper, it doesn't matter because veggies on the grill are so good! I made a side dish of Knorr Butter Noodles because sometimes my husband doesn't like my chicken dishes, but he seemed to like this one as much as me (it was the veggies).

My daughter asked if we could roast marshmallows since the grill was going, but we didn't have any. So I sent a text to the hubbie asking him to stop at Kmart on the way home and get some, but they only had 'toasted coconut' ones. Have you ever heard of these? I never have, but you can be sure I'll be checking them out at the store tomorrow myself. Anyway, he brought us home some Lindt chocolate instead - sweet!

Happy eating!

1 comment:

  1. The kebabs sound really good. I have some bell peppers I need to use very soon, I may just have to make some chicken kebabs, too. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete